Friday, April 22, 2011

Sydney- Day 4- final day...

Today made me kinda' sad. I was getting used to waking up, heading for brekky and getting my latest fix- a view of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House along the way. I am not really a city person, but Sydney has been awesome! I have to believe that things may get even better on this trip or I won't leave here! :) Today was a pancake morning yet again. Then off to the aquarium and wildlife world to see the animals...



  Next it was off on a harbour cruise- with tea/coffee and snacks. It was really nice getting out on the water and the weather was a bit overcast, but nice and warm.

Sydney Tower towards the left.


Yeah, the Opera House again, from the water this time.

After the cruise, I convinced Mike to do one more walk over the Harbour Bridge. The sunset was amazing and the harbour is so beautiful all lit up in the evening. Dinner was Italian where Mike made some Italian conversation with our waitress (who was from Rome).  Sydney has been magical, tomorrow we head up to Queensland to continue our adventure. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment